Eurolibri Srl, based in Turin, registered with REA (08376630011), is the owner of the website.
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract between Eurolibri Srl and the Customer must be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, of the order by Eurolibri Srl. Such acceptance is deemed silent, unless otherwise communicated by the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares that he has read all of the information provided to him during the purchase procedure and accepts the full terms and payment terms below.
2. If the Customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who buys the goods for purposes other than their professional activity), after completing the online shopping process, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these conditions General of sale, in the respect of what foreseen of the artt. 3 and 4 of Dlgs 185/1999 on distance sales.
3. Any Customer's right to damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things caused by the failure to accept, even partial, of an order, is excluded.
How to buy
4. The customer can purchase the products in the electronic catalog of Eurolibri Srl at the time of posting the order and can be viewed online at the URL (URL), as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the descriptive card of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but differ according to color, size, and accessories of the product shown in the figure. All purchasing support information (Glossary, Buying Guide, etc ...) is meant as a simple general information material, not relevant to the actual features of a single product.
5. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Eurolibri Srl via an e-mail response sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will include the order date and time of execution of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with Eurolibri Srl. The message replicates all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its accuracy and to communicate promptly any corrections, as described in this document.
6. In case of non-acceptance of the order, Eurolibri Srl guarantees timely communication to the Customer.
7. Credit card
Credit card payment is currently available.
The form of payment on checkout is currently unavailable.
9. Early Bank Transfer
The Early Bonus payment form can not be used on all catalog items. Any restrictions are clearly highlighted within the shopping cart. In the case of payment by Early Banking, the Customer's order will be kept committed until receipt of the proof of receipt, to be sent to Eurolibri Srl (via e-mail) not later than 3 working days from the date of acceptance of the order . The dispatch of the order will only be effected upon the actual crediting of the sum due on the c / c of Eurolibri Srl, which must take place within 7 working days from the date of acceptance of the order. Exceeding these deadlines, the order will automatically be canceled.
EUROLIBRI S.r.l. - Unione di Banche Italiane s.p.a. UBI filiale Torino c.so Dante 5724
- IBAN IT44M0311101002000000005617 swift BLOPIT22
Please send information in mail email@example.com
The cause of the bank transfer must include:
the reference number of the order;
the date of order execution;
name and surname of the order manager.
10. Purchase rate / Purchase with bonus 18app or teacher's card / recharge our postepay
The Rateale payment form is currently unavailable.
Purchases with 18pp bonus or teacher's card can not be refunded in case of unavailability of the ordered material, so there will be a credit available for subsequent purchases.
Purchases with our postepay recharge can not be refunded in case of unavailability of the ordered material, so there will be a credit available for subsequent purchases in order to avoid commissions deducted at the time of redemption unless we are required to pay a net fee (€ 2,00 ).
11. Purchases via Paypal
In the case of purchasing goods with PayPal payment methods, PayPal will promptly charge the amount of the purchase made at the conclusion of the online transaction.
In case of payment by PayPal, an additional contribution will be applied to the total amount, clearly highlighted when choosing the payment method.
11.1 In the event of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in the event of its acceptance by Eurolibri srl, in conjunction with the cancellation, the amount of the canceled goods will be re-credited to the customer's Paypal account. To cancel the order will be possible only after one week and if the goods are not delivered to the warehouse and therefore can not be canceled. To cancel orders please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org like any communication and wait for the response from our online department. In December, it is not possible to cancel school book orders.
Recalculation times on the PayPal payment tool chosen depend solely on PayPal and the banking system. Once the amount is credited back to the Paypal account, Eurolibri srl can not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by delays in the actual Paypal or banking system re-accrual.
11.2 Eurolibri Srl reserves the right to request additional information from the Customer (eg fixed telephone number) to determine the actual ownership of the PayPal account. In the absence of the required documentation, Eurolibri Srl reserves the right not to accept the order.
11.3 At no time during the purchase procedure Eurolibri srl is able to know the buyer's credit card information or other methods chosen within the PayPal wallet. Under no circumstances may Eurolibri srl be liable for any fraudulent and unlawful use of credit cards by third parties upon payment of products purchased on the site.
Methods and costs of delivery
12. Eurolibri srl, at present, can accept orders only with delivery to Italian territory.
13. For every order placed on the site, Eurolibri Srl issues a receipt of the shipped material, either by sending it in or by the parcel or by e-mail to the addressee of the order, pursuant to art. 14 D.P.R. 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. To issue your invoice, please request it with a specific message by providing the correct details of the owner on the order. No invoice variation will be possible after issuing the invoice.
14. Delivery charges are paid by the customer, except for the products with free delivery!
15. No liability can be charged to Eurolibri Srl in case of delay in ordering or delivery of what is ordered.
16. The delivery of what is ordered means the road plan except:
different communication of our customer service
as provided in the product data sheet
the explicit purchase of the delivery to the plan, where provided
At the time of delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
that the number of packages in delivery corresponds to what is indicated in the forwarding document by e-mail;
that the packaging is intact, not damaged, neither wet nor otherwise altered, even in the closure materials (adhesive tape or metal strips).
Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the lack of correspondence with the number of packages or indications must be immediately disputed, including WRITTEN CONTROL RESERVE (SPECIFYING THE RESERVE MOTION, eg "packing", "crushed packing" , etc.) on the courier delivery test. Once the courier's document is signed, the Customer will not be able to challenge any of the external features of the delivery.
Any problems regarding physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, as provided in this document.
17. In case of non-withdrawal within 5 working days of the material in stock at the courier's warehouses due to repeated non-delivery to the delivery indicated by the customer at the order, the order will be returned to the Eurolibri warehouses srl and the costs of delivery and return of the parcel will not be refundable.
Right of withdrawal
18. According to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his or her professional activity, ie does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form an IV tax reference), he the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in paragraphs 20 and 22. Where the buyer is a company that buys school books, resells the product, will be provided in exchange for the yield, of goods in return rendered, chosen among the categories of dictionaries, atlases and manuals and coloring books, equal to the yield figure. For other categories, the goods in return will be provided with the same category purchased.
19. In order to exercise this right, the customer must send a notice to Eurolibri srl within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. Such communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to:
Eurolibri srl or by means of telegram or fax sent within the said 14 day time period and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, sent TASSATIVAMENTE within 48 hours later. Upon receipt of this notice of withdrawal, Customer Service will promptly notify the customer of the return instructions, assigning a unique RMA code for the return of the goods, which must be received by Eurolibri srl within 14 days of the authorization.
The merchandise must be returned intact, complete with all parts and original packaging (envelopes and packages), guarded and absolutely sealed.
20. The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to pursue only part of the purchased product (eg accessories, attached software, etc ...);
the right does not apply to sealed audiovisual products or computer software (including those attached to hardware) when opened;
the purchased item must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and ancillary equipment: manuals, cables, etc ...); To limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend placing it in a second box on which the label is affixed, bearing the RMA number (return authorization code); avoiding in all cases the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original packaging of the product;
according to law, shipping costs relating to the return of the goods are the responsibility of the customer; the costs of delivery to the customer and any other ancillary charges evidenced at the time of order execution will not be reimbursed;
the shipment, up to the proof of receipt at our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the customer;
In the event of damage to the goods during transport, Eurolibri srl will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in their warehouses), so that he can promptly file a complaint against the courier he chooses and obtain the refund of the value of the asset (if secured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
Eurolibri srl is in no way responsible for damages or theft / loss of goods returned with unsolicited shipments; upon arrival in the warehouse, the product will be tested to assess any damage or tampering that is not caused by the transport. If the original packaging and / or packaging is damaged or opened, Eurolibri Srl will withhold the reimbursement due to a percentage, however no more than 20% of it, as a contribution to the cost of restoration.
21. Without prejudice to any costs of restoration for damage ascertained on the original packaging, Eurolibri Srl will repay to the customer the full amount already paid within 14 days of the return of the goods through the transfer procedure of the amount charged on the Credit Card or by means of wire transfer. In the latter case, it will be up to the customer to provide the banking co-ordinates on which to obtain the refund (Cod. ABI - CAB - IBAN - Invoice Account of the invoice manager).
22. The right of withdrawal shall cease wholly, in the absence of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or content), in cases in which Eurolibri Srl certifies:
the use of the good or opening of the original packaging;
the lack of outer packaging and / or original interior packaging;
the absence of integral parts of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, ...);
damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In the event of a cancellation of the right of withdrawal, the goods will remain at the premises of Eurolibri Srl, available to the Customer for his / her withdrawal.
23. All products sold by Eurolibri Srl are covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty and 24 months warranty for defects in conformity with DL 24/02. In order to benefit from warranty service, Customer will have to keep the invoice (or DDT) that will be received by e-mail in electronic PDF format.
Exercise of the Warranty may include a request for assistance to the Authorized Service Centers present in the territory and / or follow the procedures described in the documentation contained within the product packaging.
24. The manufacturer's formal warranty is provided in the manner described in the documentation contained within the product packaging. If, following intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty, Customer will be charged any costs of verification and repair required by the Authorized Assistance as well as shipping costs if supported by Eurolibri Srl
25. The 24-month warranty under DL 24/02 applies to the product that exhibits a defect of conformity, provided that the product itself is used correctly, in accordance with its intended use and as provided in the accompanying technical documentation. This guarantee is reserved to the private consumer (a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his / her professional activity, or makes a purchase without specifying an IVA reference in the order form). In the event of a defect of conformity, Eurolibri Srl shall, without charge to the Customer, repair the product's conformity by repairing, replacing or reducing the price until the contract is terminated. If, following an intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect does not result in a defect in conformity with DL 24/02, the Customer will be charged any costs of verification and repair required by the Authorized Assistance as well as the transport costs if supported by Eurolibri Srl.
26. Replacements in case of DOAs (Dead On Arrival: products not in operation at delivery) are only made if expressly provided by the manufacturer. Replacement or product repair times depend solely on manufacturer's policies.
27. In the event that, for any reason, it is not able to provide a customer with a guaranteed product (restored or replaced), Eurolibri Srl may at its sole discretion pay back the amount paid, taking into account the use of the good or its replacement with a product of the same or higher characteristics.
28. The repair or possible replacement of the product depends solely on the manufacturer's policies and no damages may be claimed from Eurolibri Srl for possible delays in repairs or replacements.
29. Where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete with all parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory: manuals, cables, etc.). ..); To limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend inserting it into a second box; the adhesion of labels or adhesive tapes must be avoided in all cases directly on the original packaging of the product.
The customer will be provided with a product return authorization number (RMA) that must be indicated outside the packaging, following the directions given directly to the relevant authorization email.
30. The personal data required during the order forwarding process are collected and processed in order to meet the express requests of the Customer and will in no case be transferred to any third party. Eurolibri Srl guarantees to its customers the respect of the legislation regarding the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code of DL 196 of 30/06/2003.
The data controller is Eurolibri srl.
31. Any complaint should be addressed to Eurolibri Srl via Ormea 142 Torino, preferably by mail or fax
32. The sales contract between the Customer and Eurolibri Srl is concluded in Italy and governed by the Italian Law. For the settlement of civil and criminal disputes arising out of the conclusion of this distance selling contract, if the customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference court of his residence; in all other cases, the territorial competence is exclusively that of the Forum of Turin.